Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Rome)
Beginning in the Italian capital of Rome, your amazing 2 week Mediterranean adventure takes you to all the hotspots along the Mediterranean coast & makes sure you experience the best of each city. Flamenco dance in Barcelona, rub shoulders with the rich & famous on the French Riviera, enjoy... more
- What's included
- Meals: 12 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
- Accommodation: Hotel
- You will visit
- Italy, Vatican City, France, Monaco, Spain
- 12 nights twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- 16 meals: 12 continental breakfasts & 4 three-course dinners
- An experienced & professional Tour Manager & Driver team
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- Hotel tips, local taxes & service charges
Itinerary + Backstage Pass & ME Time Optionals
- ME Time Optionals
- Backstage Pass
This morning, make the most of our Local Guide’s inside knowledge and uncover the ...
- Special access Rome sightseeing coach tour
- Locally guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica & the art of the Vatican Museums
- See St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City
- Imperial Tour Euro 26.00
- Folklore dinner Euro 39.50
Jump start the day uncovering this open-air museum. Our local guide gives you the ...
- Discover the Statue of David, Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
- See the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistry & Piazza della Signoria
- Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstration
- Souvenir group photo Euro 11.00
- 'Montebuoni' Tuscan Dinner Euro 39.00
- Space Electronic Disco Euro 15.00
Select a departure to view details and book your tour online.
Roll over items above for more information.
Select a departure below to view details.
|Departs||Ends||Price per person|
Standard Definite Departure
|21 Oct 2013||02 Nov 2013||R14429|
|18 Nov 2013||30 Nov 2013||R14215|
Standard Definite Departure
|27 Dec 2013||08 Jan 2014||R14645|
|17 Feb 2014||01 Mar 2014||R13789|
Things to know
- French, Italian, Spanish
- Euro (EUR)
- Check out www.wunderground.com and have a look at their trip planner!
- May be required, please check with your local embassy. For help and links, head here and select ‘Visas’ from the left hand navigation.
- More FAQs
- Please see our Travel Resources section.
You might also like
- Mediterranean Highlights (Start Madrid)
- Mediterranean Highlights (Start Rome)
- Mediterranean Highlights (Winter Start Mad...
- European Explorer plus Mykonos Island
- European Explorer plus Greek Island Cruising
Photos from the Community
Photo by Ashleigh
Choose another photo
What people are talking about
Mediterranean Highlights(Rome) Dec 27 2012 Question from KansasGirl on 18 Oct 2012
Mediterranean Highlights(winter,rome)27 Dec 11 Question from Explorer1284886 on 05 Sep 2011
Anyone going on the Italian Espresso August 17th? Question from deanna1991 on 23 May 2013